Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sick and Tired!


I am sorry the updates have not come in a timely manner this week. I have been knocked out of commission with strep. I'll get back to the updates tomorrow with a new "Drawn to Read." I also plan to institute a new weekly column that features older books we may have missed along the way. I welcome your suggestions for older books to review and illustrators to highlight.

Have a happy and safe Newy Year's Eve and as Bing says, "We'll start the New Year right."

1 comment:

  1. Please check out "The Journey of a Grape" ISBN 9781449030605. I wrote/illustrated this book for my toddler who loves grapes. I hope it will be enjoyed by other families and help promote eating healthier foods. You can also become a fan on facebook. Thanks for posting your blog site on Amazon. I enjoyed reading your post.
    Have a great New Year,
    Holly M Keeley

    ReplyDelete