Monday, October 1, 2012

Keep My Column in Lowcountry Parent Magazine

My book review column currently runs in several publications -- Lowcountry Parent, Palmetto Parent, Upstate Parent, KC Parent, and Post and Courier Newspaper. Many of these publication run periodic editorial surveys to see what their readers are reading and what they would like to read.

Lowcountry Parent magazine announced their editorial survey today. If you live in the Charleston, SC area, have family, friends or have Facebook friends who live there, please fill out the survey today. Be sure to give my book reviews high marks. Thank You.

Deadline to fill out the survey is Monday, Oct. 8.

https://s.zoomerang.com/s/lowcountryparentmagazine


2 comments:

  1. Grewetings! As the author of 2 children's books, how do I contact you for possibly reviewing them? Please email me at: russ@NancyWould.com - Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We currently have a PArent Magazine publication that has a circulation of 50,000+ in the Metro East St Louis area.

    We are interested in taking to you about your review for our publication. Please email me if you are interested.

    steve@metroeastparent.com

    ReplyDelete